November 18-20, 2019
Mitchell Event Center
Scottsbluff County Fairgrounds - Mitchell, NE
Bull Pen Sessions at the Gering Civic Center - Gering, NE
Selected Program Highlights
- Donnell and Kelli Brown of the R.A. Brown Ranch in Texas - running a successful ranch and keeping it in the family since 1906.
- Artificial Insemination, when does it pay?
- Cash lease vs. shares – How to run cows without owning them.
- Fake meat – How is it made, how healthy is it?
- Ways to Dare to be Different when Making a Living on the Ranch.
- Working cows using dogs.
- Correcting Malpresentations for the best outcome for the cow and the calf.
- Choosing and Managing the Recipient Cow.
- Selected demonstrations
- ...and more exciting topics as well!
- Cobblestone Hotel and Suites (Gering) | (308)633-7660 | $110 plus tax
- Monument Inn and Suites (Gering) | (308)436-1950
- Fairfield Inn (Scottsbluff) | (308)633-3500 | $109 until Oct. 18, plus tax
- Hampton Inn (Scottsbluff) | (308)635-5200 | $119 plus tax
- Holiday Inn Express (Scottsbluff) | (308)632-1000
- Days Inn (Scottsbluff) | (308)225-5997 | $55 plus tax
- Super 8 (Scottsbluff) | (308)225-4621
- Quality Inn (Scottsbluff) | (308)632-7510 | $90 plus tax
- Sportsman Inn Motel (Scottsbluff) | (308)632-6012 | $50/single, $60/double, plus tax
- Travelodge (Morrill) | (308)217-4327
*Listed rates are subject to change at the discretion of each individual hotel.
List of Vendors
- American Gelbvieh Association
- Cross 5 Cattle Coolers, LLC
- Kent Nutrition
- CHS Nutrition
- Central Life Sciences
- Lakeside Livestock Equipment
- ...and more!