Nebraska Beef Reports
The Nebraska Beef Reports contain a summary of research conducted by scientists and graduate students in the Animal Science Department. The target audience for these reports are livestock producers, extension educators, and people in agri-business. The articles are written in a format and style with our Nebraska clientele in mind that is easy to read and understand.
Range Beef Cow Symposium
The Range Beef Cow Symposium has the reputation of being one of the outstanding symposia in the United States. The target audiences for the symposium are commercial cow/calf producers, industry, and extension personnel. Many of the articles are research updates written by experts and scientists with national reputations.
- Previous reports (2005-1991) - available on the UNL Digital Commons website (opens in new window)
Beef Cattle Production
- Cow-calf, Bull and Heifer Nutrition and Management
- Breeding, Genetics & Reproduction
- Backgrounding, Yearling and Feedlot Nutrition and Management
- Forage, Pasture & Range Management
- By-Product Feeds
- Beef Forage Crops Systems
- Herd Health
- Beef Product and Quality Assurance
- Marketing and Livestock Budgets